His research interests lie broadly in the area of computer security and privacy. In his research, he applies data-driven analytics to study real-world computer security problems and investigates human vulnerabilities by analyzing users' security behaviors and decision-making processes. In particular, some of his research focuses on e-crime, threat intelligence, underground economies, Internet fraud, and web security.
I am looking for self-motivated students to join my group. Details here .
- 06/2022: I will serve as PC for eCrime 2022
- 04/2022: Our paper, "I’m Spartacus, No, I’m Spartacus: Proactively Protecting Users from Phishing by Intentionally Triggering Cloaking Behavior," has been accepted in CCS 2022.
- 03/2022: I will serve as PC for SECURWARE 2022
- 02/2022: I will serve as PC for Oakland Poster 2022
- 02/2022: I will join Drexel University as an Assistant Professor this fall.